Friday, September 16, 2011

Pac-12 Football: Week 3 Power Rankings and Predictions ATS

Its been a crazy week, leaving me little time to contemplate the wonderfulness of the Pac-12.  But don't worry, I can always open up a few minutes to write a gambling blog.  Because I couldn't seem to do the same with the Power Rankings, here is the cliff note version of that post:  

1. Oregon
2. Stanford
3. Arizona State
4. USC
5. Washington State
6. California
7. Washington
8. Arizona
9. Utah
10. UCLA
11. Colorado
12. Oregon State

Now, on to this weekend's games.  After a pretty impressive record last weekend, I couldn't let all of that goodness go to waste.  But, once again, I don't have time to get in depth on my picks. So please forgive me....

Last week's record: 7-3

Team
Spread
Opponent
Colorado
-7
Colorado St
UCLA
+3.5
Texas
Washington
+17
@ Nebraska
Oregon
-47.5
Missouri St.
California
-42.5
Presbyterian
Washington St.
+5.5
@ San Diego St
Arizona State
+2
@ Illinois
USC
-16.5
Syracuse
Utah
+4
@BYU
Stanford
-10
@ Arizona